COLOR NATURAL 4C HAIR WITH CREAM EYESHADOW TUTORIAL


Hey everyone! I've always wanted to experiment with colors in my hair, but didn't want to get involved with the entire process. I love vibrant colors, but I don't necessarily love the idea of bleaching my hair to get it. More bleach would be involved if I wanted to switch  to a different color. No bueno.
 
I found a solution to this situation in using cream eyeshadow particularly Maybelline's Color Tattoo eyeshadow.
 

I got so many compliments on my "color" as most people assumed that I did bleach and color my hair.  Anyways enough click clack or whatever typing on a  keyboard sounds like, here's my tutorial 
on how to get vibrant, temporary color using cream eyeshadow.

Please like, comment, and subscribe to my channel! Don't forget to share. Sharing is caring! Thank you!




post signature

No comments :

Post a Comment