Affordable Beyonce 7/11 Outfit Recreation : Plus Size Edition

I have been absolutely loving one of Beyonce's latest songs called "7/11". What I love even more is the energetic, fun-filled, and meticulously edited (pat pat on the editing team's backs) 7/11 music video!
 
 
With lots of clothing changes in three and a half minutes, the video was also filled with very chill, urban fashion. One look that stood out to me was during the elevator scene where B is in a full on Lotus Pose (a yoga thing).



I love the Playboy Black & White Checkered Sweater , but it costs $141 which is way out of Mika's (that's me, hi ) clothing  price range. So I thought it would be an awesome idea to put together a re-creation of this look that I would absolutely  love to rock. Here's what I came up with.
 
Torrid Kiss Print Sweater , Asos High Waisted Leggings, Forever 21 Bamboo Hoops - Sold Out, Forever 21 Box Link Chain Necklace , Forever 21 Heirloom Bangles
 
The black and white lip graphic print on this sweater is just as sexy as the Playboy sweater. The gold chains, bangles, and bamboo hoop earrings give this look that urban vibe. Although this outfit is casual, there's still a chicness about it. The reptilian skin embossed slip-ons  compliment this casual chic look really well!

As for that custom made visor Beyonce's rocking upside down on her head, a nice beanie, a New Era hat, or your hair at it's best will make this look complete! I'm so tempted to recreate that hat as a DIY project (we shall see).

No one will be fresher than you in this look!

post signature

No comments :

Post a Comment