Welcome to my little piece of space on the Internets! My name is Shamika N. George, but I am known as Mika on my YouTube channel and this blog, both called LUVMIKA87. LUVMIKA87 started out as a conduit in which I could express my creativity as well as my passions. I've managed to break down what I and my platform are all about into three words  KINKY, CURVY, and CREATIVE.

I share how-to content on styling my KINKY, natural, 4c hair and I also share my experience with the products my viewers are interested in. It's often said that you have to be the change you want to see and the change I wanted to see is more women with my hair texture fully embracing their hair texture and excelling at maintaining it. I'm an avid frugal,CURVY fashionista and I enjoy showing my viewers that it is possible to look great for a lot less with affordable fashion. I love  Being one to never put myself into any stereotypical box, I also incorporated CREATIVE into my tagline because I am always dabbling in something. One day it's jewelry, the next day home decor DIYs, and the next day ...well you get the point.

Before I am anything else I am a loving Mom to my energetic (seriously there's no off button) 6 year old son, Kem, and he motivates me to the best that I can be for us both. 

I hope you enjoy my blog, follow it, subscribe to my LUVMIKA87 YouTube channel, and stay connected with me on all my social media. 
Stay connected!

If you represent a brand and have any business, sponsorship, and/or advertising inquiries please click here or click the Contact/Ads tab under "About" in the navigation bar.

No comments :

Post a Comment