Here I Am

Hello I'm Mika!


If you guessed right from the hint in the about me section I'm 26. I'm a proud single mom to my 4 year old son Kemal! As you'd imagine I work a 9-5 and my son spends that time at a pretty awesome daycare. With a typical bedtime of 8 to 8:30pm we squeeze in a quick lesson time, TV time, dinner and bath time. Weekends are a whole other story. We have all the time to do any and everything we want or absolutely nothing at all! We do beach trips, play ground visits, arts/crafts, movies, etc. I try to make our weekends as exciting as possible.

My son and I love taking pics together right before I drop him to school.


Now that my son is four it's a bit easier to make time for myself thanks to the support of my awesome super mom.

What Else Do You Love?

I love arts and crafts and DIY  projects. My love for art eventually lead to me becoming a face/body painter. I love the pure suprise and joy in kids' (and adults') faces when they see the designs I create for them. 
I love my natural hair. I call myself the 4C queen! I'm a DIYer when it comes to my hair too...a hair salon's nightmare.
I love being plus sized. I've always been a curvy girl and managed to maintain my current size. (Tops: L-XL Bottoms: XL or 14/16).  I'm not a huge fan of exercise but I do walk/run from time to time.  

I'm plus sized and proud!


I love going to the movies. I practically live at my local movie theater. The concession employees know what I order before I even tell them. Haha! Some times I change it up just to throw them off. I do love action, sci-fi, and fantasy movies. If I'm feeling brave I'll take on a horror flick once in a while. :)

I love love love music! The range of my love for music is so vast. Here's some of my faves.
Rock: 30 Seconds to Mars, Evanescence, Linkin Park
Rap: Nicki Minaj, Kanye West
R&B: Beyonce
Pop: Rihanna
I also love electronic, techno, dubstep, etc.

Well I think that pretty much sums up most of me. I'd love to share the rest and hope you tag along for the ride.

- LuvMika

No comments :

Post a Comment