DIY Summer Shorts: Turn Long Pants Into Cute Shorts (BONUS DIY Bow Tutorial)

Hey everyone! The 4th of July has come and gone already but this tutorial transcends holiday occasions. Early last year, I bought a long blue and white polka dot pants from Forever 21+ during one of my Puerto Rico trips. I quickly found out that it was one of those pants that fit like a glove when you 1st put them on, but leaves you looking frumpy by the end of the day. The fact that the pants was blue with white polka dots did not help either. I got compliments on it, but it just screamed PJs to me so they became a permanent fixture in my closet "forever alone".


Until I turned them into a cute pair of cuffed shorts for the 4th of July. I loved how they turned out and they are no longer a lost cause in my closet. 
 
 


Here's my DIY on how to turn any pair of long pants you've cast away into cute shorts you'll love!


Here's how I rocked my DIY shorts on the 4th of July! 
 
 


post signature

No comments :

Post a Comment