4C KINKY HAIR PRODUCT REVIEW: FELICIA LEATHERWOOD DETANGLING BRUSH

I've been using a new detangling tool during my wash day lately and I absolutely love it! It's Felicia Leatherwood's Detangling Brush! Felicia Leatherwood is a celebrity hair stylist and her natural hair styles have been on the red carpet (of course) and all over Instagram. 

Teyonah Parris , "Dear White People" actress, rocking hairstyles created by celebrity hairstylist Felicia Leatherwood
I got the opportunity to talk with Felicia Leatherwood at the Miss Naturalista "I Am Beautiful" Hair Expo (October 2014). After modeling  my 4c hair to represent the hair type for her presentation, she decided that she would send me a brush. I was so excited to get it and give it a try. It's the only detangling brush that I have ever been interested in trying and I absolutely love it .
Here's a video I just uploaded that talks all about the technique I use to detangle my hair with the brush using conditioner, how to clean the brush, and my overall review. 
 
 If you found this helpful make sure to like this blog post, subscribe to my LUVMIKA87 channel, and thumbs up the video!
post signature

No comments :

Post a Comment