COMPLETE PLUS SIZE SPRING OUTFITS UNDER$100 :You'll have change to buy ice cream!



Ahhh the birds are chirping, the snow is slowly melting away, and flowers in a beautiful array of colors are blooming... eh who am I kidding it's summer all day every day here in the Virgin Islands. Nevertheless it's Spring in most places by now...right? 

I paused to google the official day of spring and it turns that I'm a few days early! 

Well here's some spring outfits I put together that are actually affordable! I love seeing outfit posts, but sometimes I get annoyed when the one item that I really love costs a week and change of groceries. So I decided to keep these and any outfits I post in the future under $100.

SPRING SOCIALITE



Fashion to Figure - Brooklyn Bouquet Dress - $40.50
Forever 21 - Rhinestone Link Necklace - $11.80
Forever21 - Illusion Earcuff and Stud Set - $4.80


This entire look sums up to $87.09!  This dress is perfect for cocktail parties or any fancy events where you want to stand out. I love that it's a full on floral dress but the dark background gives it edge. The gold neckace and earcuff amplifies the edge. With a dress that makes such a "BAM HERE I AM" statement, the shoes are sexy enough to compliment the dress but not so much that it distracts from it.

CASUAL CRYSANTHEMUM 
^Trying to keep the headings spring themed here! Don't judge me!^


Forever 21-Relaxed Flounce Cami - $9.80
Forever 21 - Cool Distressed Skinny Jeans - $29.80
Forever 21 - Geo Drop Earrings - $4.80
Payless -American Eagle Crossbody - $12.99


This entire look costs $87.38!  A simple white top, distressed jeans, and hoop earrings can be a casual outfit for any season, but the floral embellished shoes and the coral colored cross-body warm up the whole look for Spring.

FLORAL FREE SPIRT

Forever 21 - Romantic Rose Kimono - $13.80
Forever 21 - V-Neck Tunic Cami - $4.80
Forever 21 - Cateye Sunglasses - $5.80
Fashion to Figure - That's A Wrap Cuff Bracelet - $8.00
Fashion to Figure - Ponte Pull On Legging - $22.50
Payless - Stud Flat Slings - $15.00

This entire look came up to $69.90! A free spirited look to me is very minimal and effortlessly cool. This look is cute yet comfortable enough for music festivals, movie nights, or running errands all day.


ARE YOU EXCITED FOR SPRING? SHARE YOUR SPRING LOOKS AND OOTD WITH ME ! 

Twitter: @luvmika87
Instagram: @luvmika87
Tumblr: Luvmika87

post signature

No comments :

Post a Comment