My Sunny Valentine: Plus Size Valentine's Day Lookbook

 Valentine's Day is only three days away and I can see it so clearly. Visions of street side vendors selling stuffed animals, flowers, and trinkets in every imaginable shade of  red. My mind always goes to what I'm going to wear on such LOVELY (cheesy right?) day. Usually it would depend on if I was Pro-V Day or Anti-V Day. Now that I'm in "Whatevz mode" (see last blog) I have no clue what I'll end up wearing. Nevertheless I came up with some outfits for both sides of the V-Day spectrum.  Here they are!


No need to go for the obvious laces, reds, and pinks.  The light fabrics of this maxi skirt and white top just give this look a romantic feel without making it super obvious that you're all about Valentine's day.

If you're Pro-V Day and PROUD, then you can pair up your "Gone With the Wind" maxi skirt with a cheeky V-Day tank or tee.

 If you're working on V-Day a maxi-skirt may be a little too chill for the workplace. You can play up your cheeky V-Day tee with a blazer. This Forever 21 Blazer shows you mean business in the love department.


 If your coworkers are annoying you by bragging about their V-Day plans all you gotta do is point to this tee.


This Forever 21 Black Dress  could be either Anti-V Day or Whatevz Mode. It'll be great for ladies that like to keep people guessing.
 
 Pro-V Day, Anti-V Day, or Whatevz Mode? Comment below and let me know! 
post signature
 

No comments :

Post a Comment