TGIF Outfit Snapshot!

 T-G-I-F!!!! I'm so excited for what this weekend will bring. I threw this outfit together and was really feeling it so I had to take a few snapshots to share with you guys. 


Striped and layered cardigan - Attention Apparel


Sleeveless Peplum Top - Marianne Stores

Skinny Jeans - Marianne Stores / Black Patent Leather Flats - Lower East Side



I've been scene scouting for my PRO vs ANTI V-DAY shoot and I think I know exactly where I'm gonna shoot.  It'll be my first self portrait shoot so I'm sure I'll learn a lot.  I hope my current point and shoot camera is up to the job.  I'm still internally battling the decision to purchase a new, more advanced camera, but I've made a temporary decision.  I'm definitely purchasing a tripod for my point and shoot and will be using it to it's full potential for a while.  If the pictures it's producing are good enough for me I'll continue using it until I'm absolutely ready to invest in a nicer camera.  I know I can take pretty good pictures with it, but I guess the perfectionist in me knows that a better camera with my skills will make even better pics.  I think I also have a little bit of rebel in me that doesn't want to fall in line with what everyone else is doing (such as buying the super pricey DSLRs).  There's something more organic to me about starting out with what you have to work with and progressing from there. 

Anyways have a great weekend!!!

-Mika

No comments :

Post a Comment