4C HAIR WASH DAY: Renpure Originals, Hibiscus Tea Rinse, and the Best Conditioners Ever

Hey everyone! I had a wash day this past weekend and decided to share it with you. It's definitely not your typical wash day product commercial. I think ladies on a tight budget would appreciate this one because the products that I used were very cheap. One of the products was actually made by yours truly. 

My wash day regimen is pretty consistent in regards to the steps I take. I shampoo, rinse, detangle with a conditioner, rinse, and finish it off with a deep conditioner. What isn't quite consistent is the products that I use. What can I say, I love to see what else is out there and how my hair responds to it! 
Check out my wash day method and what products I used on this particular day! 
 
post signature

No comments :

Post a Comment