Casual African Print Outfit Post

Hey guys! It's a good thing that blogging doesn't require a quality voice because my voice has been MIA the last couple of days due to a sore throat and cold. Though I don't need a nice voice to blog, I do need a computer and I've been lacking computer access since the last time I've posted. However I've been pretty busy so time share all the things that I didn't get  to. 
 
African Print Top - Marrianne Stores / Skinny Jeans - Forever 21 / Tan Flats - Lower East Side via Payless

I wore this on the day that I lost my thrifting virginity! I went to a good will to see if what need things I could find for less and upcycle into things I wanted. I actually found some nice pieces. One piece I'm especially excited for because it reminds me of a cardigan that I've been stalking on Forever 21. I'll share what I did in an upcoming blog, don't worry. :)

I really loved my hair that day. I basically wore my hair up in a bun, wrapped it with a few marley hair pieces, and used some more marley hair as a side swept bang. I need to start making actual tutorials for my hair styles. Time management comes into play here I'm sure.

post signature

No comments :

Post a Comment