Plus Size Swim Suits : My Oh My Have They Come A Long Way

Gone are the days of  one piece swim suits with skirts, swimsuits that look like dresses, and those cover ups that never come off at the beach! Swimsuits indeed have come a long way and it's so apparent in Forever 21's latest line of swimsuits! 
 


 

One new design that I love is the bikini bottoms with the higher waist. It's perfect for us girls that want to or actually do wear bikini's but want that extra coverage in our tummy areas. I usually wear a net top over my bikini as a semi cover up, but I definitely won't need it with these swimsuits. I especially love Forever 21's suits because they are super affordable. $100+  for a swimsuit?!! Pshhh Ain't nobody got time (or money) for dat!

My Personal Favorite
 
 


I love love love love and did I say love tribal prints! However, the print isn't the only thing that got me hooked.  When I got a view of the back of this bikini I could swear that I heard angels singing AAAHHHHH in my ears. I'm going to get it! My troubling decision is whether I should get XL or 1X. I think I'll look at the reviews on some of the older swimsuits to see how Forever 21 cuts their swimsuits.


Which is your favorite? Let me know!



post signature

No comments :

Post a Comment